City CPR Centre (aka City CPR) has run First Aid and CPR courses throughout the GTA and southern Ontario since 1985. We train everyone from healthcare professionals to members of the general public. Customers should be aware that First Aid training is governed in Ontario under the Workplace Safety and Insurance Board (WSIB) so First Aid course content and timeframes are mandated by that agency. Rest assured, OUR courses not only meet, but exceed all industry standards – we want you to feel confident when you leave our class!! Our thousands of satisfied customers tell us that they especially like:
- Our enthusiastic and well-qualified staff, all of whom have strong backgrounds in anatomy and physiology, emergency care and adult education – we are passionate about teaching and it shows!!
- Our convenient locations – plus, if you can’t come to our course, we will gladly bring a class to your home or workplace for a minimum group size – please contact us for details. New and expectant parents especially like this training option, so why not have a pizza party for your nanny, friends and family AND make it into a CPR class?! You don’t have to find a babysitter AND you can learn lifesaving skills!!
- Our wide range of high quality equipment which permits you to experience the best and most realistic practice possible – remember, PERFECT practice makes perfect!
- Our ability to accommodate our students – if someone has special needs, or requires more time for practice and testing, we will always spend the time with them and go that extra mile!
- We also offer classes in other languages e.g. French, Mandarin and Cantonese
- Our training is conducted ONLY through provincially and nationally known agencies e.g. Heart and Stroke Foundation of Ontario, Canadian Red Cross and City of Toronto/TPS (Toronto Paramedic Services) so the cards we issue are widely recognized and accepted.
Remember that many employers will ONLY accept a card from well-known agencies, so why risk having to spend your time and money by being told to take your course over again?
City CPR Centre will make sure that you get it right – the first time!!
Remember that you may be required to renew your CPR training, even every year, or First Aid every three years – our high renewal rate shows that people keep coming back for more!!